Ethnava chikankari Yellow Cotton kurti
- Opening doors to merge feminine aesthetics with traditional craft, we at Ethnava have created a harmoniously beautiful chikankari lucknow kurta. With Ethnava Lucknow Kurta we aim to provide you with a chikan kurta which denotes elegance with comfort.
- This stunning handcrafted yellow chikan kurta emanates the bloom of flowers, the blossom of spring and the warmth of summers. This vibrant and bright chikan kurta is adorned with intricate chikan embroidery using the “Shadow work” technique. A perfect outfit to match the summer vivacity, this kurta comes with the balance of elegance and comfort.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Bakhiya is also known as ‘Shadow work’. The reason for the name shadow work is that the embroidery is done on the wrong side and we can see its shadow o the right side of the fabric.
- This lucknow kurta will surely do so. With its wide versatility, you can wear this chikan kurta to your workplace or to your college or to any party. This chikankari kurta will never disappoint you with its incomparable style and appeal. This gorgeous kurti is a perfect pick for office wear and college wear. The colour palette and fabric is perfect for summer vivacity.
- This chikan kurta will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurta, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Lucknow Kurta
For a head turning look, combine this elegant and graceful chikan kurti with matching embroidered palazzos. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas. These Chikan Kurtis work best with oversized oxidized earrings, or pearl studs to complement the white pearl-like stitches. A small matching bracelet or watch would complete the look very well. Sunglasses also look formidable with the all-over casual but royal vibe of the piece.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: 41123
- Style: Kurta
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Yellow
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 3 meters
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya
The only Persian word with an associated sound from which Chikan may have derived is ‘Chick’ or ‘Chiq’ defined by Yule’s glossary of colloquial Anglo–Indian as ‘bamboo screen bind’. John Freyer used this word on the voyage of 1672-81 when describing the women of Bombay. The coach where women were was covered with ‘Cheeks’ a sort of hanging curtain, made with bents variously colored with Lacker and Chequerd with pack thread. The women sat behind it and were not clearly visible.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.