Ethnava chikankari white cotton short top
- From the lanes of Old Lucknow, we bring you the magnificent traditional chikan embroidery which has been passed down from generation to generation. Expert craftsmen weave these amazing designs with perfection and precise detailing. This Chikankari Kurti speaks of the immaculate artistry of this frock style short top, the marvelous chikan embroidery is handcrafted with chikan stitches- shadow work and phanda using white cotton thread. The colour palette is soft and fresh along with comfortable cotton fabric all this add to the desirability of this piece.
- A perfect amalgamation of comfort, royalty, and modernity, this white Frock Style short top is a perfect outfit to you that definitely raises the notches of the chic-quotient. A subtle spin off over the mainstream traditional kurtis, this shirt top is a beautifully handcrafted piece that will definitely be your go-to outfit each time you’ll step out of the house.
- Lucknowi Chikankari is one of its kind hand embroidery, a variety of stitching styles are involved in chikan embroidery. It takes many years for an artisan to master the techniques of chikankari, chikan embroidery requires discipline and precision of detail in its formation. As a result, this art cannot be replicated anywhere. There are 32 stitches of chikankari, which are broadly classified into Raised stitch, Embossed and Flat stitch and Open Trellis.
- The chikan work is a combination of a number of chikan stitches techniques.
- With its versatile style and simple elegance, this chikan kurta is a perfect wear for office, college, and even casual outings. This kurta can be paired with dupattas and plazzos to give it a more traditional look. Also, it can be teamed up with denim jeans to be casual wear.
Add on to Chikan Short Top
- SKU of Lucknowi Short Top: BHM 24
- Style: Short Top
- Color of Chikankari Short Top: White
- Length of Chikan Short Top: 30 inch
- Sleeves: Three-quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari Short Top
- Fabric: Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Chikan
The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen. This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.