Ethnava Chikankari Pink short top with belt
- Lucknowi craftsmanship echoes impeccable vision by soothing pastel tones with Peach Pure Georgette Suit. Supporting and motivating the long-standing traditional Lucknowi Chikankari, Ethnava portrays a rendition of the commendable needle workmanship.
- Beautifully handcrafted with delicate chikan stitches of Bhakiya and Phanda using pink-coloured cotton threads, this pretty number elevates your style-quotient several notches higher. The Pink Rayon Short top with belt radiates a soft and eye-pleasing colour palette on skin friendly fabric; this kurti is what you need to face the vivacity of summers.
- According to a legend, a Begum saw this design on the appliqué dress of a British lady and wanted the same effect in embroidery on her dress. And this is how the bakhiya stitch of chikankari was born in the 18th century.
- This type of stitch is known for its double back and shadow work. It’s mostly done from the wrong side of the fabric and the actual design on the front end is rendered in herringbone style. The shadow of the thread is seen on the cloth from the right side. In industry, it is also known as “Ulti” and “Seedhi” Bakhiya.
- This beautiful Pink kurta has been created with perfection using Pink cotton thread creating floral patterns and motifs on the fabric. Intricate chikankari stiches “Bakhiya” and “Phanda” have been used to adorn the fabric of the chikan kurta.
- Shadow work is one of the most popular stitches, in this stitch the filling is done on the wrong side while the design is bounded by a running stitch on the right side of the fabric to give it a neat look, since the stitch is made on the reverse side of the fabric, resembling the herringbone stitch.
- Phanda refers to knots that are in the shape of Millets. Phanda is considered to be a more intricate version of stitches. However, the knots are much smaller and far more delicate. Mostly utilized in making the centre of the flowers in simple Chikankari design motifs. It is a knot type of a millet shaped stitch.
- This short top is all that you are looking for! With its unique and soft colour palette, this top will definitely make you the centre of attention in a room full of people. A perfect blend of traditional chikankari and modern style, this short top is exactly what you are looking for!
Add on to Short Top
The belt with this short tops adds the chic-quotient to it. Complete the look of this lucknowi kurta with traditional dupattas. Accessorise with metallic oxidized jewelry and a clutch.
- SKU of Short top: 2388
- Style: Short Top with Belt
- Color of Chikankari Short top: Pink
- Length of Chikan top: 30 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Rayon
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: Bakhiya & Phanda
- The craft of chikan work or chikankari, more commonly called lucknowi chikan, is hundreds of years old and has been passed down from generations to generations by expert craftsmen.
- This age old art incorporates about 32 different stitching techniques that are often combined with pearls, mirrors and mukaish. Chikankari kurta and sarees have been a part of this traditional art form for generations.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.