Ethnava Black Cotton Chikankari Kurta
- Chikan embroidery today is synonymous to the lifestyle of Lucknow. There is always a demand of chikankari products be it from the local people or the visitors. We at Ethnava, aim to provide you with handcrafted unique chikankari pieces that will definitely present you with the aura of royalty, poise, and elegance.
- The neckline of this alluring black cotton chikan kurta is delicately decorated with extensive and intricate chikan work creating dense embroidery and designs. The beauty of this subtle black kurta lies in its precise and detailed floral patterns and motifs delicately adorning the neckline.
- The origin of Chikankari is initiated by the influence of intricate carving patterns of Mughal architecture during their period. The Chikan work in Lucknow is older than 200 years and later it is patronized by Nawabs. The legacy of chikankari has been passed down from generation to generation through the ever-evolving trends of fashion, but we at Ethnava have not wavered from its traditionalism but have also not just ignored the modern trends.
- Chikan is a traditional embroidery style from Lucknow, India. Literally translated, the word means embroidery.
- This chikan kurti is exactly what you’re looking for. A kurti that provides you elegance but, not at the expense of comfort. A perfect balance of traditionalism and modernity, this chikan kurta is perfect for you.
- This kurti will be by your side as a routine summer wear too. The motifs enhance the beauty of this chikan kurti, these motifs denote the creative imagination of our skilled artisans.
Add on to Chikan Kurta
One can team this black chikan kurta with palazzos or ankle-length trousers. For a chic casual look one can also sport them with denim jeans. Complete your look with metallic oxidized jewelry and sunglasses.
- SKU of Lucknowi Kurta: BHM 26
- Style: Straight
- Color of Chikankari Kurta: Black
- Length of Chikan Kurta: 38 inch
- Sleeves: Three quarter sleeves, ¾ sleeves
- Silhouette: Chikankari kurta provides a comfortable and relaxed silhouette.
- Touch & Feel: Soft and comfortable chikankari kurta
- Fabric : Cotton
- Thread: Cotton thread
- Embroidery: chikan work
- Chikankari is an ancient form of white floral embroidery, intricately worked with needle and raw thread on a variety of fabrics like cotton, muslin, silk, organza etc. The word ‘Chikan’ has been derived from Persian language which was the court language of India introduced by the Mughals.
- Into the northern heartlands of India, the heritage of craftsmanship has been passed down for centuries, generation after generation. Among the exquisite flavors of Mughlai and Awadhi food, the intricate carvings and the architectural wonders, the erstwhile Awadh also cradles the origins of Chikankari with pride.
Chikan Kurta Also Known : Kurta, Kurti, Noori, Top, Tunic, Boho, Dress
Misspelled words: chicken | chicken kurti | chicken lucknow | chicken work dress | chicken embroidery suit | chicken saree online | lucknowi kurties| chicken sari | chicken kadai suits| cikan kari| chicken work| chikan kari
Disclaimer: Our products are hand embroidered by expert artisans and may have slight dissimilarities that are a natural outcome of the human involvement in the process. These minor variations of Stitches/Motifs add to its charm and ensure you have a unique product.